PAKISTAN DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION
Pakistan Down Syndrome Association (PDSA) is non-profit Organization is affiliated with Down Syndrome International (DSI) UK & working as Country Office of DSI in Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi as Country Representative Organization. PDSA is member of APDSF (Asia Pacific Down Syndrome Federation). PDSA Pakistan is serving since 2009. PDSA has represented Pakistan in Down Syndrome in various International Forums like Annual General Meetings of Asia Pacific Down Syndrome Federation (APDSF) in Indonesia (2014), Srilanka (2018), UAE (2021), Katmandu (2023). PDSA presents Country Report to analyses situation of Down Syndrome in Pakistan.
To improve quality of life for people with Down syndrome in Pakistan and promote their inherent right to be accepted and included as valued and equal members of their communities.
- To improve the public perception about Down Syndrome
- To identify the needs of individuals with Down Syndrome
- To provide free Rehabilitation Services and skills to make child mainstreamed in the society
- To provide information and full support to individuals with Down Syndrome
- To develop skills, vocational & Job opportunities for DS